Toscana

Toscana
Bagni De Lucca

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The journey begins

For many years I have been interested in deciphering the origins of my Italian ancestors who came from Granaiola, a typical Tuscan hilly village overlooking the town of Bagni Di Lucca.

After seeing a picture of my great great great grandmother Cleonice Puccini (Giocondo Nannetti’s mother) I decided to dig a little deeper and try to find out if this Cleonice Puccini was indeed related to the family of the great composer Giacomo Puccini. That’s what the stories passed down the generations have informed me. I decided to find out if they are true or not.

To all my relatives who are interested, feel free to join me in this journey. I will try to post images, scan documents I find, or simply keep everyone informed as to the latest findings related to the family origins.

Wish me luck,

Alejandro

No comments:

Post a Comment